Riding Program Lesson Form
Please fill out the form below to request riding lessons. Every effort will be made to accommodate your choices. We will contact you with any questions and to finalize your schedule.
* Denotes required.
Participation in equine activities at Runner Branch Stables requires individuals sign the Release of Liability Waiver. This includes riding lessons, equine interactions, or horse experiences – there are no exceptions to this rule. You may electronically sign the form or print and sign the form manually, then email it to email@example.com or deliver it in person. We will have forms available at RBS, however, we appreciate you completing this prior to your arrival so it does not detract time from your equine experience. Thank You!
- All Visitors, Guests, Riders, Parents, and anyone entering Runner Branch Stables’ property is REQUIRED to sign an Equine Liability Waiver. There are NO exceptions to this requirement. Without a signed waiver, you are not permitted on the property.
- Helmets are REQUIRED at all times by all individuals when mounted or riding a horse. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
- Shoes/boots with a heel (minimum one-inch preferred) must be worn while riding. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
- Long pants recommended to be worn for riding lessons.
- Do not feed the horses unless directed to do so by a staff member or owner.
- Equipment owned by Runner Branch Stables should be handled and treated with respect and care.
- Riders or equine participants acting in a manner that is disrespectful or abusive, to either another individual or any horse or animal at RBS, will be asked to leave the property.
- The riding instructor has the safety of the horse and rider in mind; therefore, we respectfully ask that you obey any instructions issued by the instructor or any staff member, or owner.
- NO SMOKING in the barn or anywhere on RBS property.
- NO Dogs Permitted on property.
- The consumption of Alcoholic Beverages is not permitted in the barn, while participating in equine activities, and/or during the handling of horses.
- The Barn is under 24-hour surveillance to ensure the safety of the horses.
- It is the responsibility of each rider or equine activity participant to adhere to all posted signs, including Barn Rules.